U.S. orders will be shipped with USPS, UPS Mail Innovations or DHL Parcel Expedited within the United States.
Please note that Canadian orders ship from our Canadian office. Canadian customers are required to pay applicable HST/GST. Canadian orders may ship with Canada Post, Fedex Canada, ChitChats Express or USPS (the United States Postal Service).
International customers will receive their order via USPS First Class Mail International or Asendia.
US and Canada
Although we usually begin processing orders within 1 business day, since all our items are made to order, please allow 3-5 business days of processing time. Please allow 3-7 business days for delivery.
International OrdersPlease allow 7-21 business days for delivery. You may be responsible for import duties and taxes on your international order. In addition, some orders may experience customs delays. Unfortunately, we have no control over these charges or delays and cannot predict what they may be. We suggest that you contact your local customs office for additional information.
Tracking Says "Delivered;" Package Not Received
Occasionally a carrier will scan a package as delivered before it arrives at the final destination. When this happens, the package is usually delivered within the next few business days.
- See if someone else accepted delivery. Check with household members, neighbors, building managers, the mail room, front desk, and anyone else who may have accepted the delivery.
- Look around the delivery location. Carriers sometimes leave packages in a safe, hidden place like on a side porch, in/around your garage, or behind bushes.
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery. You may find an attempted delivery notice in your mailbox or P.O. Box or on your door. Follow the instructions on that notice to request redelivery or pick up the package.
- Contact the carrier. Ask if they have additional information about the package's location. (Have your tracking or delivery confirmation number handy.) If you package was shipped via UPS, they may be able to hold the package at their local hub for you to pick up. You can call UPS and see if this is possible.
- If you believe your package has been lost or stolen, you'll need to file a police report with your local police department. Learn more about filing a police report.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges
Only when you are happy, can we be. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products, we'll be happy to offer you a product refund or exchange. Refunds will be applied to the payment method used for the order.
No questions asked. If you are unhappy with a purchase, notify us via e-mail and ship your item back.
For products that arrived damaged or defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the shipping box is visibly damaged upon receipt, refuse it and notify us via e-mail. In these cases, we will gladly replace the item or fully refund including your original shipping cost. Please note that all other shipping charges are non-refundable.
Because of the fragile nature of ceramics refund claims on mugs must be made within three (3) working days of receipt. If the item arrived damaged please email us a picture. We will refund you in full.
Please contact us at email@example.com for further return instructions.
The returned item must be in the condition it was sent to you. T-shirts that have been worn or washed may not be returned. Used mugs, earrings and coasters or opened cards and keychains may not be returned.
Please pack the items safely and include your name, and order number in the box. Shipping with an insured carrier is recommended (e.g. FedEx, UPS, USPS Priority). PeachyApricot cannot be held responsible for returns lost or damaged in transit.